Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) announced today that the Company will be participating at the Goldman Sachs Second Annual Financial Technology Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY. Presenting from the Company will be Steve Streit, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and John Keatley, Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will begin at 1:30 pm ET.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at ir.greendot.com at the appropriate time. A replay of the presentation will also be available for 30 days.
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a publicly traded bank holding company regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network which are available directly to consumers online and through a network of approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV