Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) announced today that the Company will be participating at the Goldman Sachs Second Annual Financial Technology Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY. Presenting from the Company will be Steve Streit, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and John Keatley, Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will begin at 1:30 pm ET.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at ir.greendot.com at the appropriate time. A replay of the presentation will also be available for 30 days.
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a publicly traded bank holding company regulated by the
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides
widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad
base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its
market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid
cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network which are available
directly to consumers online and through a network of approximately
60,000 retail stores nationwide where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot
is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV