Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE:HTS) (“Hatteras” or the “Company”) today announced that Chief Executive Officer, Michael R. Hough will present at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City. During the presentation Mr. Hough will be providing an overview of the Company, its business strategy and financial performance.
A live audio webcast of the presentation together with accompanying presentation materials will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.hatfin.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on our website shortly after the event. The Company will also make available on its website the presentation from the conference.
About Hatteras Financial Corp.
Hatteras Financial Corp. is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed or issued by U.S. Government agencies or U.S. Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. The Company is a component of the Russell 1000® index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV