The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) today announced that Dean Nolden, Vice President-Finance and Treasurer, and Steve Khail, Director of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, will address investors at the RBC Capital Markets Global Industrial Conference in Las Vegas, NV, on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 10:55 a.m., Pacific time.
A live audio webcast of the company’s remarks and an archived replay can be accessed through the investor relations section of Manitowoc’s website at www.manitowoc.com.
About The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
Founded in 1902, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a multi-industry, capital goods manufacturer with over 115 manufacturing, distribution, and service facilities in 25 countries. The company is recognized globally as one of the premier innovators and providers of crawler cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction industry, which are complemented by a slate of industry-leading product support services. In addition, Manitowoc is one of the world's leading innovators and manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment, which includes 25 market-leading brands of hot- and cold-focused equipment. In 2011, Manitowoc’s revenues totaled $3.7 billion, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV