NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. (Nasdaq:AMCX) today announced that President and CEO Josh Sapan will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:15 a.m. Pacific Time (2:15 p.m. Eastern Time) in Los Angeles, CA.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the company's website at www.AMCNetworks.com under the heading "Investors". A replay of the webcast will be available on the company's website shortly after the conclusion of the presentation.
About AMC Networks Inc.Dedicated to producing and distributing quality programming and content for more than 30 years, AMC Networks Inc. owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television. AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, and IFC Films deliver distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms. The company also operates AMC/Sundance Channel Global, an international programming business, and AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, a full-service network programming feed origination and distribution company.
CONTACT: Seth Zaslow Investor Relations 646-273-3766 email@example.com Georgia Juvelis Corporate Communications 917-542-6390 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV