Ecolab Inc.’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Douglas M. Baker, Jr., will address financial analysts at the Credit Suisse 25 th Annual Chemical & Ag Science Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 12 th. Ecolab will host a live webcast of Mr. Baker’s presentation. Details for the webcast are as follows:
|TIME:||9:20 am Eastern Time|
|DATE:||Wednesday, September 12, 2012|
|DURATION:||Approximately 30 minutes|
|ARCHIVE:||A replay of the webcast will be available through September 21, 2012.|
To access the webcast, go to the Investor Calendar section of Ecolab’s web site at www.ecolab.com/investor and click on the webcast details. Listening to the webcast requires Internet access and the Windows Media Player or other compatible streaming media player.
With 2011 pro forma sales of $11 billion and more than 40,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. For more news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV