- Technology-enabling sensitivity for inspection of the most critical masks at the 20nm node (Teron 611);
- High sensitivity to the remainder of the 20nm mask set and full mask sets at the 28nm and larger design nodes (X5.2);
- Early detection of pattern degradation from cleaning or exposure, designed to alert engineers to process window narrowing before the point of collapse;
- Fifth-generation STARlight ® inspection mode for full area coverage on multi- and single-die reticles; preferential defect capture on edges and sidewalls of pattern; and dependable capture of defects in open areas;
- Advanced algorithms providing reliable discrimination between nuisance events and defects of interest (DOI);
- Highly flexible architecture allowing adjustment of sensitivity and speed to address a fab's changing product mix, product life cycle and yield status;
- Optional configuration providing industry-leading throughput for advanced design nodes (X5.2); and
- Unique connectivity to KLA-Tencor's e-beam defect review platform, the eDR-7000, enhancing speed and accuracy of on-wafer defect population profiling.
KLA-Tencor Announces X5.2™ And Teron™ 611 Reticle Inspection Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.