- Technology-enabling sensitivity for inspection of the most critical masks at the 20nm node (Teron 611);
- High sensitivity to the remainder of the 20nm mask set and full mask sets at the 28nm and larger design nodes (X5.2);
- Early detection of pattern degradation from cleaning or exposure, designed to alert engineers to process window narrowing before the point of collapse;
- Fifth-generation STARlight ® inspection mode for full area coverage on multi- and single-die reticles; preferential defect capture on edges and sidewalls of pattern; and dependable capture of defects in open areas;
- Advanced algorithms providing reliable discrimination between nuisance events and defects of interest (DOI);
- Highly flexible architecture allowing adjustment of sensitivity and speed to address a fab's changing product mix, product life cycle and yield status;
- Optional configuration providing industry-leading throughput for advanced design nodes (X5.2); and
- Unique connectivity to KLA-Tencor's e-beam defect review platform, the eDR-7000, enhancing speed and accuracy of on-wafer defect population profiling.
KLA-Tencor Announces X5.2™ And Teron™ 611 Reticle Inspection Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.