BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MercadoLibre, Inc. (Nasdaq:MELI) ( http://www.mercadolibre.com ) today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate at Deutsche Bank dbAccess Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM in Las Vegas, NV.
Pedro Arnt, chief financial officer, will answer questions from analysts and investors.
A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed via the Company's website at http://investor.mercadolibre.com under the Events & Presentations section.About MercadoLibre MercadoLibre.com is the leading internet trading platform in Latin America where millions of users meet to buy and sell a wide range of goods and services in an easy, entertaining, secure and efficient way. MercadoLibre has operations in 13 countries including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela and Portugal. MercadoLibre.com is the leading e-commerce platform in Latin America based on unique visitors and page views during 2012. For more information about MercadoLibre.com, visit: http://investor.mercadolibre.com The MercadoLibre, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4193
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Alejandro de Aboitiz email@example.com http://investor.mercadolibre.com Media Relations Contact: Valeria Bazzi firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV