- Revenue of $67.1 million, an increase of 0.5% over Q3 2011
- Adjusted earnings per share, excluding specified items, increased to $0.25, up from $0.15 in the third quarter fiscal 2011
- TheraSphere revenue of $13.0 million, an increase of 13% over Q3 2011 and 5% over Q2 2012
- Cobalt-60 shipments in Q3 exceeded total shipments in the first half of fiscal 2012
Nordion Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.