Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) announced today that it will present at the G9: ThinkEquity’s 9 th Annual Growth Conference at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City, N.Y., September 13, 2012. Brian K. Miller, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Tyler, is scheduled to present Thursday, September 13, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible via the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.tylertech.com.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Based in Dallas, Tyler Technologies is a leading provider of end-to-end
information management solutions and services for local governments.
Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities,
counties, schools and other government entities — to become more
efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens.
Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices
in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom.
has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” four times in
the last five years. More information about Tyler Technologies can be
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV