Central European Distribution
Central European Distribution (CEDC) operates primarily in the alcohol beverage industry. CEDC is a producer of vodka and is Central and Eastern Europe's integrated spirit beverages business. This stock is trading up 4.1% at $3.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.89-$3.1152-Week Range: $2.49-$7.50 Volume: 728,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 878,734 >>5 Stocks George Soros Loves Right Now From a technical perspective, CEDC is moving higher here with decent volume. This stock recently formed a triple bottom at $2.52, $2.49 and $2.51. Following that bottom, shares of CEDC are now challenging its 50-day moving average of $2.95, and its testing some near-term overhead resistance at $3.05. At last check, CEDC has hit an intraday high of $3.11 and volume is tracking about 100,000 shares below its three-month average volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CEDC if it can hold today's low of $2.89, and then trigger a breakout above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.27 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $3.27 with volume that hits near or above 878,734 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CEDC will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its 200-day moving average of $4.08.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV