Office Depot (ODP) is a global supplier of office products and services. This stock is trading up 13% at $1.82 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.62-$1.8652-Week Range: $1.51-$3.81 Volume: 25.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.95 million Shares of ODP are skyrocketing today after the company reaffirmed their full-year guidance at the Goldman Sachs Annual Global Retailing Conference. >>6 Earnings Champs That Look Like Solid Bargains From a technical perspective, ODP is exploding higher here with monster volume after the stock recently formed a double bottom at $1.52 to $1.51. This move has now pushed ODP above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.72, and above its 50-day moving average of $1.80. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ODP once it triggers its next major breakout trade. That breakout will hit once ODP takes out $1.82 to $1.86 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 3.95 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ODP has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.03 to its 200-day moving average of $2.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV