Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ann (NYSE:ANN) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $36.93, above its previous 52-week high of $36.50 with 1.4 million shares traded as of 2:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Ann has a market cap of $1.68 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 43.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. ANN Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer of women's apparel, shoes, and accessories in the United States. The company offers a range of career and casual separates, dresses, tops, weekend wear, shoes, and accessories under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.9, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ANN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV