Another stock that insiders are snapping up here is Servicesource (SREV), which manages the service contract renewals process for renewals of maintenance, support and subscription agreements on behalf of its customers. Insiders are buying this stock into some major weakness, since shares are off by over 37% so far in 2012.
Servicesource has a market cap of $719 million and an enterprise value of $589 million. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a forward price-to-earnings of 68.50. Its estimated growth rate for this year is -22.2%, and for next year it's pegged at 100%. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $114.20 million and its total debt is just $1.51 million.>>5 Technical Trades Under $10 A director just bought 349,704 shares, or $3.23 million worth of stock, at $9.10 to $9.39 per share. From a technical perspective, SREV is currently trading below both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages, which is bearish. This stock was destroyed by the sellers during the last four months, with shares plunging from $16.77 to its recent low of $7.73 a share. During that sharp move lower, shares of SREV have been consistently making lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. That said, shares of SREV have recently started to find buying interest at around $8 a share, and it's reversed its bearish trend. If you're in the bull camp on SREV, then I would look for long-biased trades once this stock breaks out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $10 to $10.64 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action of 1.1 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SREV has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $13 to $14 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV