One banking stock that insiders are loading up big on here is EverBank Financial (EVER), which provides a range of financial products and services directly to customers through multiple business channels. Insiders are buying this stock into some decent strength, since shares are up around 14% so far in 2012.
EverBank Financial has a market cap of $1.42 billion and an enterprise value of $3.47 billion. This stock trades at fair valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 31 and a forward price-to-earnings of 9.67. Its estimated growth rate for next year is 8.6%. This is not a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $518.23 million, and its total debt is $2.61 billion.>>5 Stocks George Soros Loves Right Now A director just bought 967,076 shares, or about $11.66 million worth of stock, at $12.06 per share. From a technical perspective, EVER is currently trending above its 50-day moving average, which is bullish. This stock has been uptrending strong for the last four months, with shares rising from $10.44 to its recent high of $12.59 a share. During that uptrend, shares of EVER have mostly made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed EVER within range if triggering a major breakout trade. If you're bullish on EVER, then I would look for long-biased trades once this stock breaks out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $12.35 to $12.59 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that registers near or above its three-month average action of 254,303 shares. If we get that action, then EVER will have a great chance of trending north of $13 a share. Keep in mind that any move above $12.59 will push EVER into all-time-high territory, which is bullish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV