At a press event in New York, Nokia showed off two new phones; the Lumia 920 and the Lumia 820. The slightly larger phone Lumia 920 has a 4.5-inch HD display and Nokia's PureView camera technology, which it's touting as way for users to take high-quality photos typically associated with SLR cameras. The 920 also offers 32 Gbytes of storage.
The Lumia 820 has a 4.3-inch screen, 8 gigabytes of storage, and an 8-Megapixel Carl Zeiss camera. Both devices use a dual-core Qualcomm (QCOM) processor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV