LOS ANGELES, Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE) announced today that Tad Lowrey, CapitalSource Bank Chairman and CEO, is scheduled to make a presentation at the Barclays 2012 Global Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 in New York. The presentation, scheduled to begin at 10:30 AM ET (7:30 AM PT ), will be broadcast live and archived for 90 days on the investor relations page of the CapitalSource website at http://ir.capitalsource.com .
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE), through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank, makes commercial loans to small and middle-market businesses nationwide and offers depository products and services in 21 retail branches in southern and central California. CapitalSource, headquartered in Los Angeles, had total assets of $8.6 billion and total deposits of $5.4 billion as of June 30, 2012. For more information, visit www.capitalsource.com .
CONTACT: For information contact: Investor Relations: Dennis Oakes Senior Vice President Investor Relations & Corporate Communications (212) 321-7212 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations: Michael Weiss Director of Communications (301) 841-2918 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV