Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With the back-to-school shopping season winding down, Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Wednesday that he's not a fan of the teen apparel companies.
However, but he does like the outlook for PVH (PVH), which manages Calvin Klein, among other brands, and also VF Corp (VFC), which has the Northface brand, among many others. Both PVH and VF do well in a declining cotton price environment, said Cramer.
Cramer is no fan of Kohl's (KSS) either because he doesn't like the look of the stores. If Kohl's is doing well, then everyone is doing well, he concluded.So what of the discount giants, Target (TGT) and Wal-Mart (WMT)? Cramer said that numbers at both these companies should be fabulous. Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV