Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) announced that at its annual general meeting held here today, the Company’s shareholders approved a one-time dividend, to be distributed out of capital contribution reserves, in the amount of CHF 125,650,814. Logitech shareholders eligible for the estimated CHF 0.80 per share dividend must own shares at the close of trading on Sept. 12, 2012 on the SIX Swiss Exchange or the Nasdaq Global Select Market. The dividend will be distributed on Sept. 18, 2012. Shareholders will find information about the dividend on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Also at the meeting, Logitech’s shareholders elected to the board of directors Didier Hirsch, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Agilent Technologies. Re-elected to the board were Erh-Hsun Chang, former Logitech senior operations executive, and Kee-Lock Chua, president and chief executive officer of the Vertex Group.
The shareholders approved all other resolutions put before them.
About LogitechLogitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech’s combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI). Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s Web site at www.logitech.com. (LOGIIR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV