RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) announced today that Jeffrey D. Kelly, the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference in New York on Monday, September 10, 2012. Mr. Kelly will deliver a presentation scheduled to take place at 2:45 pm ET.
Slides from Mr. Kelly’s presentation, as well as a live, listen-only audio webcast, will be available on the Company's website at www.renre.com under "Investor Information/Investor Presentations". A replay of the audio webcast will be available on the website until December 14, 2012.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. is a global provider of reinsurance and insurance. The Company’s business consists of three segments: (1) Reinsurance, which includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures, (2) Lloyd’s, which includes reinsurance and insurance business written through RenaissanceRe Syndicate 1458, and (3) Insurance, which principally includes the Company’s Bermuda-based insurance operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV