WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Acorn Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACFN), the digital energy company, today announced that Acorn Energy, has been invited to speak at the Liolios Group Gateway Conference. The conference is being held September 5-6, 2012 at the W Hotel San Francisco.
The Liolios Group Gateway Conference provides institutions, portfolio managers, analysts and brokers with a unique opportunity to gain insight into more than 50 small-cap growth companies from a broad range of industries. The conference will feature presentations, Q and A sessions and 1-on-1 meetings with management.
"Acorn will be presenting at this conference for the first time. We are always eager for quality opportunities to tell the Acorn Energy story to potential investors", said
Kent Leacock, VP External Affairs of Acorn Energy.
About Acorn Energy, Inc.Acorn Energy, Inc. is a holding company focused on making energy better by providing digital solutions for energy infrastructure asset management. The four businesses in which we have controlling interests, improve the world's energy infrastructure by making it: more secure - providing security solutions for underwater energy infrastructure (DSIT); more reliable - providing condition-based monitoring to critical assets on the electric grid (GridSense, OmniMetrix) and more productive and efficient - increasing oil and gas production while lowering costs through use of permanent ultra-high sensitive seismic tools that allow for a more precise picture of reservoirs (US Seismic). For more information visit: http://www.acornenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV