Philip Morris International Inc.’s (NYSE / Euronext Paris: PM) Chief Financial Officer, Jacek Olczak, will address investors today at the Barclays Capital Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston.
The presentation and Q&A session are being webcast live, in a listen-only mode, beginning at approximately 10:30 a.m. ET, at www.pmi.com. Highlights of the presentation include a review of business drivers and PMI’s performance in the first half of 2012.
“Our organic cigarette volume growth of 1.8% in the first half of this year was the strongest since the spin,” said Jacek Olczak, Chief Financial Officer.“Our growth momentum is expected to continue in the second half of the year, albeit at a slower pace. In this respect, let me remind you that we face a particularly difficult volume comparison in the third quarter. We nevertheless expect to achieve our organic volume growth target of 1% for the full year 2012.” An archived copy of the webcast will be made available until 5:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 4, 2012, at www.pmi.com. A copy of the slides, including reconciliation slides of non-GAAP financial measures, and script will be made available at www.pmi.com at the start of the presentation. Philip Morris International Inc . Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in approximately 180 countries. In 2011, the company held an estimated 16.0% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.1% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV