NEW YORK (
Gold for December delivery was dipping $2.50 to $1,693.50 an ounce at the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange. The
Jon Nadler, senior analyst at Kitco Metals, in a note Wednesday questioned the guarantee that actions by the ECB and the Federal Reserve would result in inflation or the end of a currency.
"From the looks of it, the euro is quasi-terminal without the ECB 'helping' it along ... and there is a school of thought that sees a potential QE as actually dollar-beneficial this time around," said Nadler.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV