DENVER, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Veteran mining executives Hugh Eisler and Anita Marks have joined Prospect Global Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: PGRX) as Heads of Mining Engineering and Process Engineering, respectively, the company announced today. Both executives join Prospect with 24 years of experience in designing, permitting, developing and operating large-scale mining facilities.
Mr. Eisler and Ms. Marks each have held senior engineering roles with Intrepid Potash, Phelps Dodge and Kennecott. They have been consulting for Prospect for over a year, while Chief Executive Officer Pat Avery has built the enterprise from the ground up.
Prospect Global Resources continues to attract industry-leading executives, as recently seen with the addition of Brian Wallace, former President of Incitec Pivot's Dyno Nobel Americas, as Prospect's Chief Operating Officer.
"Our hiring of Hugh and Anita shows our commitment to recruiting the best commercial and technical talent to help us develop one of the nation's most promising potash sites," Mr. Avery said.About Prospect Global Resources Inc. [PGRX] : Prospect Global Resources Inc. is a Denver-based company engaged in the exploration and development of a large, high-quality potash deposit located in the Holbrook Basin of eastern Arizona. SOURCE Prospect Global Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV