LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/48240-lexmark-perceptive-software-quarterly-business-roundup
Corporate NewsLexmark recently announced restructuring actions necessary to drive improved profitability and significant savings. Strategically, the company is focusing its investments on higher-value imaging and software solutions and believes the synergies between imaging and the emerging software elements of its business will continue to drive growth across the organization as Lexmark delivers greater value for its customers. The company also announced an additional $100 million in share repurchases to be executed during the remainder of 2012.
- Lexmark announced restructuring actions, including the exiting of the development and manufacturing of the company's remaining inkjet hardware, which are expected to result in annualized savings of $95 million once fully implemented. To access the news release, click here, and for the announcement presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on Sept. 14, 2012, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Aug. 31, 2012.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the second quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark was awarded a five-year contract valued at $21 million that will make it the sole provider of printing technology for the Federal Aviation Administration.
- AEG, one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world, has streamlined its accounts payable process with Perceptive Software's process and content management products and solutions for accounts payable.
- Perceptive Software announced that its customer UWV Netherlands is the Judges Choice Award winner in the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence in Adaptive Case Management.
- Novosit, a business process outsourcing (BPO) and IT consulting firm based in the Dominican Republic, has contracted with Brainware to use and distribute the Brainware Distiller application for intelligent data capture in Latin America.
- The Lexmark C748de color laser printer received a 4 out of 5 star rating in lab testing from PCWorld, in addition to being named No. 2 on their Top 10 Color Laser Printers list.
- Buyers Laboratory LLC recently bestowed honors to Lexmark's Scan to SharePoint solution and the Lexmark X950de and C950de color workgroup products, recognizing each with their Pick of the Year distinction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV