Delta is investing $160 million to modernize and connect Terminals C and D at LaGuardia, with work on a connector bridge between the two expected to be completed by the end of 2012. Delta's upgraded and enhanced LaGuardia terminals are a key component of the airline's commitment to New York, which includes new routes, enhanced facilities and more frequencies.
Over the last 24 months, Delta has opened or renovated 13 Clubs across the Delta system in cities including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York, Philadelphia and Seattle. Delta has eight Clubs in the New York area, including three at LaGuardia, four at JFK and one at Newark. More than 9 million members and their guests visit Delta Sky Clubs each year.
Delta's Sky Club investments are the latest in the airline's previously announced plan to invest more than $3 billion in enhanced global products, services and airport facilities through 2013. In addition to investing in Delta Sky Clubs, Delta has upgraded its domestic fleet with Wi-Fi and Economy Comfort seating on all two-class aircraft. Delta will offer full flat-bed seats on more than 140 widebody aircraft and feature personal, in-seat entertainment for both BusinessElite and Economy class customers.
Details regarding Delta Sky Club memberships are available online at delta.com/skyclub. All Delta Sky Club rules apply to Delta Sky Club membership and use.
About Delta Air Lines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV