NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) today celebrates the opening of a new Delta Sky Club in Terminal C at New York's LaGuardia Airport, the 54 th in the award-winning club network.
"On the heels of our major network expansion at LaGuardia, this new Delta Sky Club is further proof that Delta is New York's airline," said Gail Grimmett, Delta's senior vice president – New York. "The club will be an excellent haven for Delta travelers to relax and recharge or get work done during their travels."
The new club, Delta's third at LaGuardia, measures nearly 7,600 square feet and offers a full wall of windows featuring a view of the runway. Amenities include a full service bar with complimentary beverages and snacks throughout the day and Delta's Luxury Bar program featuring premium wines, spirits and cocktails for sale; art featuring aerial landscapes of the region; personalized flight assistance; updated restrooms; satellite television and a work zone complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, cyber counters with power outlets, desktop computers, wireless printers and additional charging stations.In addition to opening the new club in Terminal C, Delta will soon begin enlarging and renovating LaGuardia's Terminal D South Delta Sky Club. Upon completion next spring, the club will measure more than 10,000 square feet, include a full wall of windows to provide more natural light as well as enlarged and renovated restrooms. This summer Delta launched the largest expansion at LaGuardia in more than 40 years, increasing service by 60 percent with 100 new daily flights and 26 new destinations. Delta now operates more than 260 daily flights to 60 cities out of LaGuardia – significantly more than any other airline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV