The appointment of Holzman and the augmentation of the National Accounts function within Spartan ERV is just the latest announcement made by Spartan ER this year that highlights the Company's continued commitment to expand its capabilities and grow the emergency response business. Other recent proof points include:
- Announcement of the Global Leadership Strategy at FDIC 2012 which includes business building relationships with Gimaex and Renault Trucks
- Introduction of market-leading products/systems such as:
- Spartan ERV's Integrated Pump Solution (IPS) – the latest in a series of compact, high-performance pump solutions which offer ease-of-use, enhanced ergonomics and expanded equipment storage on the apparatus
- TelStar – the 138 ft. telescoping and articulating aerial designed and built for the needs of the North American market
- Multiple concept vehicles such as the RXO – a Type Three Wildland unit that can cross-over and expand structural pumper fleets
- Classic Series 21 ST pumper which sets a new standard for value and functionality
- MetroStar-X which offers budget-sensitive departments a new and more economical path to a custom cab/chassis that can be configured as either a rescue or a pumper
- Spartan Chassis' Advanced Protection System (APS) – the #1 safety system in North America
About Spartan ERVSpartan ERV™ is a leading manufacturer of custom fire trucks and other rescue vehicles. A subsidiary of Spartan Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPAR), Spartan ERV™ is committed to quality, performance and innovation. Drawing on more than 130 years of excellence in fire truck manufacturing, Spartan ERV™ manufactures a full line of pumpers, tankers, rescues, aerials, quick-attack/urban interface vehicles and other emergency-rescue vehicles from its facilities in Florida, Pennsylvania and South Dakota. For more information, visit www.spartanerv.com . About Spartan Motors Spartan Motors, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures specialty chassis, specialty vehicles, truck bodies and aftermarket parts for the recreational vehicle, emergency response, government services, defense, and delivery and service markets. The company's brand names – Spartan™, Spartan ERV™ and Utilimaster® - are known for quality, performance, service and first-to-market innovation. The company employs approximately 1,700 associates at facilities in Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Florida and Texas. Spartan reported sales of $426 million in 2011 and is focused on becoming a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of specialty vehicles and chassis. Visit Spartan Motors at www.spartanmotors.com
CONTACT: Russell T. Chick Corporate Director of Marketing Spartan Motors, Inc. 517.997.3852
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV