NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, a national distributor of business services and financial products to small and medium size businesses, has announced a national television advertising campaign. Newtek has selected Ocean Media, LLC as their media planner and buyer. Ocean Media specializes in media planning and buying for the delivery of effective television and advertising strategies. It has created innovative media campaigns for several companies like Priceline.com, Angieslist.com, and Overstock.com. Newtek Business Services, with their highly skilled staff of trained professionals, is dedicated to help businesses grow their sales, improve their technological efficiencies and reduce their cost of doing business.
President and CEO Barry Sloane said, "The next step in the acceleration of Newtek, 'The Small Business Authority's' growth will be the launch on September 10, 2012 of our national television campaign. We have proudly selected Ocean Media as our advisor for strategic planning and purchases for our new program. Ocean Media was at the forefront and development of companies like Priceline.com, Angieslist.com and Overstock.com by working side by side with the principals of those organizations to promote a national and even global awareness of their outstanding products, services and global brands. We are excited to be working with the talent pool at Ocean Media. Mike Robertson, CEO and founder of Ocean Media, and his executives are working with our marketing team to make Newtek, 'The Small Business Authority,' the brand and destination for independent business owners nationwide. Our initial commercials will focus on The Small Business Authority's willingness to lend money to independent business owners across the United States. Small businesses need capital to grow and create jobs and Newtek is positioned to provide such capital. As the nation's largest non-bank lender of government guaranteed loans, equipped with the necessary capital resources and technology, our increased market awareness we expect will propel our growth in our lending business segment. We will announce other targeted 'Small Business Authority' product specials and services on a regular basis through this media."
"We are very excited to have the opportunity to grow Newtek and increase its visibility to small business owners. They offer many quality products and services that these small business owners need right now. With the launch of our campaign focusing on small business loans, we expect their lending arm to grow rapidly while also helping to expand their business as a whole," said Mike Robertson, CEO and founder of Ocean Media.About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV