CAMP HILL, Pa., Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 2:00 pm ET to introduce its incoming President and CEO, Patrick K. Decker to the investment and financial community.
As previously announced, Mr. Decker will be joining Harsco on September 10, 2012, having served previously as President of Tyco Flow Control, Tyco International Ltd.'s second largest business segment. Mr. Decker is succeeding Henry W. Knueppel, who has been serving for the past several months as Harsco's Interim Chairman and CEO, and will continue to serve as the Company's independent, non-executive Chairman of the Board.
Harsco will be providing a live webcast of the call in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611‑4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 24911990. Replays will be available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com.Harsco Corporation serves major global markets that are fundamental to worldwide infrastructure development and economic progress, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com . The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
CONTACT: Investor Contact Eugene M. Truett 717.975.5677 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV