- Verified Diners: Diners who have honored an OpenTable reservation are invited via email to provide a review. Only reviews by verified diners are published on OpenTable.
- Relevance and Timeliness: To ensure that reviews are useful and current, submissions are moderated in accordance with OpenTable editorial guidelines and deleted after 120 days.
- Restaurant Feedback Loop: OpenTable reviews, along with ratings and trend reports, are delivered directly to restaurants via their OpenTable dashboard. Diners may, if they wish, also include a private note to restaurant management and provide their email addresses for follow-up correspondence.
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Lists: The reviews program is also used to create OpenTable Diners' Choice lists showcasing the most highly rated restaurants in more than 25 categories, including Best Overall, Hot Spots, Fit for Foodies, and Most Romantic. With more than 450,000 reviews submitted each month, lists are refreshed frequently to provide the most up-to-date rankings. Lists are also available for more than 100 different metropolitan areas, providing locals and travelers with an array of excellent dining options.
OpenTable Celebrates 15 Million Restaurant Reviews
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts