Glatfelter (NYSE: GLT) today announced that Dante C. Parrini, chairman and chief executive officer, will be presenting at the KeyBanc Capital Markets 2012 Basic Materials and Packaging Conference on September 11, 2012 in Boston, MA.
The presentation, scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern, along with the slides and replay, will be available through Glatfelter’s Investor Relations page ( www.glatfelter.com/about_us/investor_relations/default.aspx) of its corporate web site. All interested parties are invited to listen to the presentation. To hear the live webcast, access the website prior to the starting time to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website approximately two hours after the presentation.
Headquartered in York, PA, Glatfelter is a global manufacturer of
specialty papers and fiber-based engineered materials, offering over a
century of experience, technical expertise and world-class service. U.S.
operations include facilities in Spring Grove, PA and Chillicothe and
Fremont, OH. International operations include facilities in Canada,
Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the Philippines, a
representative office in China and a sales and distribution office in
Russia. Glatfelter’s sales approximate $1.6 billion annually and its
common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker
symbol GLT. Additional information may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV