First Potomac Realty Trust ( NYSE:FPO), a leading owner of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region, today announced that it will participate in the BMO Capital Markets 2012 North American Real Estate Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
Doug Donatelli, Chairman and CEO, will participate in a panel discussion on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM Central time (4:00 PM Eastern time). The panel discussion will be available via live webcast on the investor relations section of First Potomac’s website, at www.first-potomac.com. The webcast can also be accessed by linking to http://www.bmocm.com/conferences/NARealEstate2012/webcast.
About First Potomac Realty Trust
First Potomac Realty Trust is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust that focuses on owning, operating, developing and redeveloping office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region. As of June 30, 2012, the company's portfolio totaled over 14 million square feet. The total occupied portfolio consists of 42% office, 36% business parks, and 22% industrial properties. A key element of First Potomac's overarching strategy is its dedication to sustainability. Nearly 1 million square feet of First Potomac property is LEED Certified, with another 1 million square feet currently in development. Approximately half of the portfolio's total square footage of multi-story office property is either LEED or Energy Star Certified and 82% of First Potomac’s Washington, DC portfolio is Energy Star Certified. FPO shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:FPO). For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV