Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE: TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, today announced it will present at the following industry conferences:
- RBC Capital Markets’ Industrials ConferenceDate: Wednesday, September 12, 2012Time: 10:55 AM PTLocation: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Las Vegas, NVPresenter: Ronald W. Kaplan, Chairman, President & CEO
- Imperial Capital Global Opportunities ConferenceDate: Thursday, September 20, 2012Time: 8:00 AM ETLocation: Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York, NYPresenter: James Cline, Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap ConferenceDate: Friday, September 21, 2012Time: 1:10 PM ETLocation: Palace Hotel, New York, NYPresenter: James Cline, Chief Financial Officer
The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day. A copy of Trex’s presentation slides will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the Trex website.
To obtain additional information about Trex’s participation in the conferences, please contact LHA.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,000 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts