Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE: TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, today announced it will present at the following industry conferences:
- RBC Capital Markets’ Industrials ConferenceDate: Wednesday, September 12, 2012Time: 10:55 AM PTLocation: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Las Vegas, NVPresenter: Ronald W. Kaplan, Chairman, President & CEO
- Imperial Capital Global Opportunities ConferenceDate: Thursday, September 20, 2012Time: 8:00 AM ETLocation: Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York, NYPresenter: James Cline, Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap ConferenceDate: Friday, September 21, 2012Time: 1:10 PM ETLocation: Palace Hotel, New York, NYPresenter: James Cline, Chief Financial Officer
The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day. A copy of Trex’s presentation slides will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the Trex website.
To obtain additional information about Trex’s participation in the conferences, please contact LHA.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,000 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV