BEACHWOOD, Ohio, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) will issue financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the market closes on Thursday, November 1, 2012. The company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
To access the conference, dial 800.706.7745 (domestic) or 617.614.3472 (international) at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. When prompted, provide the passcode: 92747009.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay beginning at 12:00 p.m. on November 2, 2012 and will be available through November 9, 2012. To access the conference call recording, dial 888.286.8010 (domestic) or 617.801.6888 (international) and use the passcode: 39979360. The conference call webcast can be accessed via the DDR website, www.ddr.com.About DDR DDR is an owner and manager of 459 value-oriented shopping centers representing 117 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company's assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DDR. Additional information about the company is available at www.ddr.com. SOURCE DDR Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV