SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of live and on-demand multi-screen IP video processing and delivery solutions, today announced that Julien Signès, president and CEO, and Erik Miller, chief financial officer, will present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 12 at 5:30 p.m. PT (8:30 p.m. ET).
The presentation will be webcast live and archived on Envivio's investor relations website at http://ir.envivio.com. The replay of the presentation will be available on the website for at least 30 days.
About EnvivioEnvivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) is a leader in solutions for multi-screen video processing and delivery. Envivio solutions remove the boundaries of traditional television and make the world's video content universally enjoyable by all viewers, on any device, across any network, at any time. Now in its second decade of developing market-leading video convergence solutions, Envivio powers services for more than 300 content and service provider customers around the world, including eight of the top 10 mobile operators, nine of the top 10 broadband providers and three of the top four US cable operators. Envivio is headquartered in South San Francisco, California and has offices worldwide including France, England, China, Singapore and Japan. Visit www.envivio.com for more information.
CONTACT: Envivio Sarah Lum firstname.lastname@example.org +1.650.243.2710 The Blueshirt Group Investor Relations for Envivio Cynthia Hiponia email@example.com +1.650.243.2702
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV