PETALUMA, Calif., Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCLS), a commercial healthcare company that designs, produces and markets innovative, safe and effective healthcare products, announced today it will present at the Rodman & Renshaw 14 th Annual Healthcare Conference to be held on September 9-11, 2012 at The Waldorf-Astoria in New York City.
Hoji Alimi, Oculus' founder and CEO, is scheduled to speak on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 10:50 a.m. ET in the Starlight North Suite and will discuss the company's strategic initiatives, commercial activities, partnering activities, product pipeline and market opportunities.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast and slide presentation at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq22/ocls . An archived presentation will be available on the company's web site for 30 days at http://ir.oculusis.com/events.cfm .About Oculus Innovative Sciences Oculus Innovative Sciences is a commercial healthcare company that designs, produces and markets innovative, safe and effective healthcare products. Oculus is pioneering innovative solutions in multiple markets including dermatology, surgical, wound care, animal healthcare and others, and has commercialized products in the United States, Europe, India, China and Mexico and select Middle East countries. The company's headquarters are in Petaluma, California, with manufacturing operations in the United States and Latin America. More information can be found at www.oculusis.com .
CONTACT: Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. Dan McFadden Director of Marketing and Communications +1 (425) 753-2105 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV