Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLP), a leading provider of consulting services and software for pharmaceutical discovery and development, today released preliminary revenues for its fourth fiscal quarter of fiscal year 2012, ended August 31, 2012 (4QFY12), and for the entire fiscal year 2012 (FY12).
Ms. Momoko Beran, chief financial officer of Simulations Plus, stated: “In accordance with our policy to release timely financial information to our shareholders, we are releasing preliminary revenues for 4QFY12 and for the entire fiscal year 2012. Net income will not be known until income taxes have been determined and our auditors review our Annual Report on Form 10K for FY12. We expect to file our 10K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on or before the November 30, 2012 deadline.”
Preliminary results for the quarter:
- This was the Company’s 20 th consecutive profitable quarter, and the 42 nd of the last 44 quarters
- Preliminary revenues for the pharmaceutical software and services portion of the business increased to a new fourth quarter record of $1.640 million, compared to $1.427 million in 4QFY11.
- This represents an increase of 14.9% over 4QFY11.
- Approximately 34% of 4QFY12’s pharmaceutical software and services business was from new customers.
- Although consulting and collaborations revenues were about $8,000 less than 4QFY11, the Company has closed the gap from earlier quarters this year with approximately $74,000 from its two new funded collaborations that began this quarter.
- Cash at the end of the quarter was $12.7 million after a dividend distribution of just under $800,000 in August, and a total dividend distribution of just under $2.4 million during the fiscal year.
Preliminary results for the entire fiscal year:
- Preliminary revenues for the pharmaceutical software and services portion of the business increased to a new fiscal year record of $9.449 million in FY12, compared to $8.739 million in FY11.
- This represents an increase of 8.1% over FY11.
- Approximately 21% of FY12 pharmaceutical software and services business was from new customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV