Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLP), a leading provider of consulting services and software for pharmaceutical discovery and development, today released preliminary revenues for its fourth fiscal quarter of fiscal year 2012, ended August 31, 2012 (4QFY12), and for the entire fiscal year 2012 (FY12).
Ms. Momoko Beran, chief financial officer of Simulations Plus, stated: “In accordance with our policy to release timely financial information to our shareholders, we are releasing preliminary revenues for 4QFY12 and for the entire fiscal year 2012. Net income will not be known until income taxes have been determined and our auditors review our Annual Report on Form 10K for FY12. We expect to file our 10K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on or before the November 30, 2012 deadline.”
Preliminary results for the quarter:
- This was the Company’s 20 th consecutive profitable quarter, and the 42 nd of the last 44 quarters
- Preliminary revenues for the pharmaceutical software and services portion of the business increased to a new fourth quarter record of $1.640 million, compared to $1.427 million in 4QFY11.
- This represents an increase of 14.9% over 4QFY11.
- Approximately 34% of 4QFY12’s pharmaceutical software and services business was from new customers.
- Although consulting and collaborations revenues were about $8,000 less than 4QFY11, the Company has closed the gap from earlier quarters this year with approximately $74,000 from its two new funded collaborations that began this quarter.
- Cash at the end of the quarter was $12.7 million after a dividend distribution of just under $800,000 in August, and a total dividend distribution of just under $2.4 million during the fiscal year.
Preliminary results for the entire fiscal year:
- Preliminary revenues for the pharmaceutical software and services portion of the business increased to a new fiscal year record of $9.449 million in FY12, compared to $8.739 million in FY11.
- This represents an increase of 8.1% over FY11.
- Approximately 21% of FY12 pharmaceutical software and services business was from new customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV