This Day On The Street
Continue to site
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

Williams Reports No Major Damage To Assets Following Hurricane Isaac, Details Downtime Related To Storm

Williams (NYSE:WMB) and Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ) today announced that their onshore and offshore facilities in the eastern and central Gulf of Mexico received no major damage during Hurricane Isaac.

Onshore and offshore assets in the western Gulf of Mexico were not affected by the storm and continue to operate normally. Onshore and offshore assets in the eastern and central Gulf of Mexico were shut in and evacuated early last week prior to the storm.

Operational Update

The Mobile Bay gas processing plant is ready to begin processing gas as soon as producer volumes increase and a third-party natural gas liquid (NGL) pipeline becomes available. The Geismar olefins production facility plans to resume operations this week following several days of maintenance unrelated to the storm.

The Canyon Station offshore platform has resumed normal operations. The Devils Tower floating production system is flowing some gas production and is expected to resume normal operations as soon as a crude oil terminal downstream of the Mountaineer pipeline resumes operations and an NGL pipeline outlet is available.

The Discovery system’s Larose gas processing plant and Paradis fractionator have returned to service.

The Transco interstate gas pipeline system is returning to normal operations as producers bring more production online. Shippers interested in more information should view Transco’s 1Line online bulletin board at

The Geismar facility is owned by a subsidiary of Williams. All other assets noted above are indirectly held by Williams Partners. Williams owns approximately 66 percent of Williams Partners, including the general-partner interest. Also, Williams Partners owns 60 percent of the Discovery system and operates it. DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:DPM) owns the other 40 percent of Discovery.

Williams will continue to provide regular updates on Gulf of Mexico assets until operations return to normal at

About Williams (NYSE: WMB)

Williams is one of the leading energy infrastructure companies in North America. It owns interests in or operates 15,000 miles of interstate gas pipelines, 1,000 miles of NGL transportation pipelines, and more than 10,000 miles of oil and gas gathering pipelines. The company’s facilities have daily gas processing capacity of 6.6 billion cubic feet of natural gas and NGL production of more than 200,000 barrels per day. Williams owns approximately 66 percent of Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ), one of the largest diversified energy master limited partnerships. Williams Partners owns most of Williams’ interstate gas pipeline and domestic midstream assets. The company’s headquarters is in Tulsa, Okla.

1 of 2

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Real Money

More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.

Product Features:
  • Access to Jim Cramer's daily blog
  • Intraday commentary and news
  • Real-time trading forums
Only $49.95
14-Days Free
14-Days Free
AAPL $94.19 -1.04%
FB $118.06 0.54%
GOOG $695.70 0.48%
TSLA $222.56 -4.20%
YHOO $36.00 -0.03%


Chart of I:DJI
DOW 17,651.26 -99.65 -0.56%
S&P 500 2,051.12 -12.25 -0.59%
NASDAQ 4,725.6390 -37.5850 -0.79%

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs