- Adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.36 for the quarter, compared to $0.18 on an adjusted basis last year;
- Same store sales rose 21.5% year-over-year, with furniture and mattress sales up 57.5%;
- Total revenues grew $20.4 million, or 10.9%, to $207.4 million – with previous store closures moderating reported growth;
- Retail gross margin expanded 530 basis points to 34.1%;
- Adjusted retail segment operating income equaled $12.9 million, up over 300% from $3.1 million on an adjusted basis in the prior-year quarter;
- Credit segment operating income declined to $10.6 million, compared to $13.5 million for the prior-year period; and
- Fiscal year 2013 earnings guidance was raised to diluted earnings per share of $1.40 to $1.50.
Conn’s, Inc. Announces Record Second Quarter Net Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.