VCA Animal Hospitals (VCA) are ensuring that pets adopted from New England area shelter and rescue organizations get off to a healthy start. As a proud sponsor of this year’s New England Pet Expo, VCA along with veterinarians and staff from local VCA Animal Hospitals will offer attendees who adopt a shelter pet a complimentary first exam, and provide on-site consultations, expert advice and more to all pet-lovers at the event.
The New England Pet Expo returns to the Aleppo Shriners Auditorium in Wilmington, Mass., on Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 10AM – 6PM. General admission is free to the public.
“The VCA network of hospitals is very committed to helping local shelters place healthy pets into their forever homes,” said VCA Regional Operations Manager Cara Casamasima. “These strong, successful partnerships include offering shelter adopters a free first exam which can provide pets with the care that is needed for them to be able to live long healthy lives.”
Attendees who adopt a local shelter pet will receive a new pet parent gift bag from VCA, which includes a healthy start certificate for a complimentary first exam at any of the 46 New England area VCA hospitals. During the initial visit, a VCA veterinarian will evaluate and consult on the pet’s overall health by checking the heart and other vital organs, as well as examine for fleas, ticks and other external parasites.All pet parents and pet enthusiasts who attend the New England Pet Expo will have the opportunity to benefit from the exceptional healthcare provided by the VCA Animal Hospitals’ teams. Veterinarians and staff will be on-site to provide information on pet healthy start and wellness, nutrition, parasite prevention, first-aid, as well as answer general pet healthcare related questions. Attendees will also receive a complimentary goodie bag and have the opportunity to enter a prize giveaway.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV