- Reduction in cumulative pain scores through 72 hours ( P=0.039)
- Longer time to first opioid rescue ( P<0.0001)
- Decrease in opioid requirements and incidence of ORAEs
- Significant reduction in opioid use ( P<0.0001)
- Thirty-six percent of bupivacaine HCl patients experienced at least one ORAE compared to 20 percent of EXPAREL patients ( P<0.0001)
Reduced Pain, Opioid Use, And Opioid-Related Adverse Events In Patients Receiving EXPAREL® Compared With Patients Receiving Bupivacaine HCl As A Component Of Multimodal Therapy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.