SEATTLE, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLEN) ("L&L" or the "Company"), a U.S.-based company with a five-year track record of profitable coal operations in China, has acquired the existing operations of GuangYeh Coal Sales Co. ("GuangYeh").
GuangYeh, an owner-operated sales company, has historical annual coal sales of 68,000 tons to various steel factories in Yunnan Province. Sales have been on a cash-at-delivery basis. Lacking the resources to expand, and recognizing L&L's unique platform and infrastructure, GuangYeh rolled its entire business, sales orders, customer base, and staff into L&L's Tai Fung subsidiary in Kunming in August 2012. The owner of GuangYeh joins the L&L's sales team, and GuangYeh's coal wholesale license will be sold. With L&L's brand name and infrastructure, the acquired operation is expected to grow 250% to 180,000 tons in the first year. Under the terms of the agreement, GuangYeh's former owner and staff can receive a performance bonus when sales and profit reach a predetermined target.
Dickson Lee, L&L's Chairman & CEO, commented, "The acquisition of a sales-focused company such as GuangYeh is an effective way to expand our business. The transaction bolsters our coal sales and logistical personal and is in line with our growth plan. As a part of strategy to expand our sales and distribution business, we intend to acquire other coal sales companies, bringing in additional sales and profits to our operations."
Contact:L&L Energy, Inc.(206) 264-8065 email@example.comDickson Lee CPA, +1-206-264-8065, for L & L Financial Holdings, Inc. SOURCE L & L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV