While discussing Amarin, will the company find a partner to help launch Vascepa, or perhaps a buyer?
I can't mention Vivus and ignore Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA), which is expected to receive DEA scheduling for Belviq before the end of the year so that the obesity drug can be launched early in 2013.
Will Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) sign a partner before starting the bavituximab phase III lung cancer study at year's end, as promised?Same goes for YM BioSciences (YMI): Where is the promised partner to co-develop the myelobfibrosis drug CYT387? Can Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) gather enough safety data to convince FDA to lift the clinical hold on its hepatitis C drugs? Will Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN), which like Idenix is seeking partners or buyers for its hepatitis C drugs, finally change its Facebook status to "In a Relationship?" --Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV