We have grown our reserves about 20% since 2009, 20% compound annual interest rate our compound growth rate and our reserve base is also becoming more diversified if you were to look back just to the beginning of 2010 or the end of 2009 we had about 80% of our reserves were located in the conventional shelve which is our legacy asset base. We past forward to today, we were about equally spread in three different areas, the conventional shelf is about a third, the Appalachia is about a third, and the Deep Water Gulf of Mexico is about a third. Also our proved developed reserves base, the 27 million barrels I alluded to above, you can see the pie chart on the lower right, that’s about 56% oil and about 4% NGLs and 40% gas. So, we have a slight liquids waiting in our reserve proved producing reserve base.
We are also growing our production and diversifying it. If you look at the picture on the left you see our 2012 production guidance is 41 to 43,000 barrels of oil per day. As you know you just had hurricane Isaac that came through the Gulf of Mexico that has deferred some of our production, we now estimate that we will still be within this range but maybe toward the middle to lower end on the full-year annualized basis.
You see our production by commodity split is about 54% liquids, roughly 50% oil and 4% NGLs and about 46% natural gas. We have been able to also diversify our production base about half of that not quite half of it, it's is from our legacy asset and the other equal amounts basically from Appalachia and from the Deep Water Gulf of Mexico. You can see on the right there, that we have been able to grow our production base at about an 18% rate from last year to this year as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV