Second, we allocate our capital to maximize recovery and cash flow. We understand that cash flow translates to distributions. I think that's a very important aspect of the MLP strategy. Our year-to-date uplift has exceeded expectations and is above 1,200 BOEs per day. Because margin is important, we've emphasized our earlier projects, which means primarily out in the Permian basin, year-to-date.
And third, we continue to focus on strategic accretive acquisitions. We've had accretive growth through a significant drop-down as well as a third party transaction and we have another drop-down on the way, it's pretty significant. We think it will be there I think in early 2013.
We have ample liquidity today to pursue the upcoming drop-down as we all as selective third party acquisitions. So hopefully that's a good snapshot of how we're thinking about things.
Look at our asset base and some key statistics, you can see here that our reserves are up to about 88 million barrels equivalent, production for the second quarter is about 14,500 BoE's per day, we're heavily developed at over 72% reserve lies about 17 years now. We really look at the Permian and Ark-La-Tex as our two largest areas. We're also activate in the Mid-Continent and the Gulf Coast. The Permian Ark-La-Tex been our largest areas, make up 85% of our production and reserves. And our teams are very experienced in these areas where we have already acquired. We know a lot about them. We operate out here and when we're looking at transactions, we think that gives us a competitive advantage.I did mention our commodity mix there in those key statistics as we knew we wanted to put a slide together here for you to sort of highlight this. As you can see, we're about 55% liquids on a production basis and close to 80% liquids if you include, looking at our revenue basis including hedges. So a significant liquids component to our portfolio today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV