OKLAHOMA CITY, Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulfport Energy Corporation (Nasdaq:GPOR) today provided production results on its Boy Scout 1-33H well in the Utica Shale and reported on the status of its West Cote Blanche Bay ("WCBB") field following Hurricane Isaac.
- Gulfport's Boy Scout 1-33H tested at a peak rate of 1,560 barrels of condensate per day, 7.1 million cubic feet ("MMCF") per day of natural gas, and 1,008 barrels of NGL per day assuming full ethane recovery and a natural gas shrink of 25%, or 3,456 BOEPD.
Gulfport's Boy Scout 1-33H well was recently brought online from its resting period. The well tested at a gross peak rate of 1,560 barrels of condensate per day and 7.1 MMCF per day of natural gas. Based upon composition analysis, the gas being produced is 1,310 BTU rich gas. Assuming full ethane recovery, the composition above is expected to produce an additional 142 barrels of NGLs per MMCF of natural gas and result in a natural gas shrink of 25%. In ethane rejection mode, the composition is expected to yield 84 barrels of NGLs per MMCF of natural gas and result in a natural gas shrink of 17%. Gulfport currently anticipates it will begin flowing the Boy Scout 1-33H into a sales pipeline by mid-to-late September.Hurricane Isaac Update
- Gulfport's WCBB facilities sustained no apparent damage from Hurricane Isaac and Company operations personnel began restoring production to the field Sunday, September 2, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV