ST. LOUIS, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gregory H. Boyce will present at the Barclays 2012 CEO Energy/Power Conference on Thursday, Sept. 6. The presentation is expected to begin at approximately 1:45 p.m. EDT.
A link to the live audio webcast and associated presentation slides will be available at PeabodyEnergy.com.
Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) is the world's largest private-sector coal company and a global leader in sustainable mining and clean coal solutions with 2011 sales of 251 million tons and nearly $8 billion in revenues. The company serves metallurgical and thermal coal customers in more than 25 countries on six continents.CONTACT: Stephanie Weiler(314) 342-7798 SOURCE Peabody Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV