BELOIT, Wis., Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE:RBC) will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference on September 14, 2012 at 2:10pm EDT.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed at: http://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/091312a_mc/?entity=8_WP2WOE8.
An archive of the audio webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation at the link referenced above or on the Company's investor relations home page at: http://www.regalbeloit.com/rbceventspresentations.htm .
Regal Beloit Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Regal is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Regal's common stock is a component of the S&P Mid Cap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index.SOURCE Regal Beloit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV