WOBURN, Mass., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM), a provider of essential cloud services, today announced that management will present at the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference in Las Vegas on September 12, 2012 and at the Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York on September 21, 2012.
Deutsche Bank Access Technology Conference Date: Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 Presentation: 5:30PM PT Location: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas Presenter: Jim Kelliher, Chief Financial Officer
Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference Date: Fri day, September 21st, 2012 Presentation: 8:40 AM ET Location: The Palace Hotel, New York City Presenter: Michael Simon, President and Chief Executive OfficerA replay of the events will be available approximately two hours after the live presentations and will be accessible for one week following the events on the investor relations section of the company's website at www.LogMeIn.com . About LogMeIn, Inc. LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) provides essential cloud services to individuals, businesses, and IT organizations for remote access, collaboration, customer care, and remote IT management. These services are used by millions of people to quickly, simply and securely connect over 150 million internet-enabled devices across the globe — computers, smartphones, iPad™ and Android™ tablets, and digital displays. LogMeIn is based in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Japan, the Netherlands, and the UK. The LogMeIn, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6574 LogMeIn is a registered trademark of LogMeIn in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc. and Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries around the world.
CONTACT: Investors Rob Bradley 781-897-1301 rbradley@LogMeIn.com Press Craig VerColen LogMeIn, Inc. 781-897-0696
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV