Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) today announced that President and CEO Uzi Yemin, Executive Vice President Assi Ginzburg and other members of executive management will participate in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference at The Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers in New York City on September 6, 2012.
A copy of Delek US’ latest investor presentation will be provided at the conference. An electronic copy of this presentation is currently available in the “Investors” section of the Delek US website at http://www.DelekUS.com.
About Delek US Holdings, Inc.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is an integrated downstream energy business
focused on petroleum refining, the wholesale distribution of refined
products and convenience store retailing. The refining segment consists
of refineries operated in Tyler, Texas and El Dorado, Arkansas with a
combined nameplate production capacity of 140,000 barrels per day. The
marketing and supply segment markets refined products through a series
of owned and third-party product terminals and pipelines. The retail
segment supplies fuels and merchandise through a network of
approximately 374 company-operated convenience store locations operated
under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, East Coast®, Fast Food and Fuel™,
Favorite Markets®, Delta Express® and Discount Food Mart™ brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV